Monday 30 December 2013

The Reunion

Read also Distance in Relationships .

Standing on a precipice,
Ready to take a step and die,
A warmth felt in my palm,
And I couldn't help but sigh..
Before I could say something
My cheeks felt a shutter;
Your slaps felt the same,
Your attitude did flatter.
That moment I felt,
My soul coming back from grave.
Going to die I was,
You were the one to save.
Pleased as always,
I couldn't help but hug you;
The Almighty alone knew,
How much I missed you.
Without you a day,
Was a day without sunshine,
How everyone asked me 'what's up?'
And I said 'nothing, I am fine.'
The spaces between my fingers,
Are for you to hold,
We'll be forever together,
I had already foretold.
From that day to now,
Life is all fun,
How can I ever forget;
Our Reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)