Sunday 29 December 2013

I'm Still Here..

By Poet Parth Bhatia

I don’t accept that you hate me,
Because I am stubborn,
And I still keep looking at the closed door,
Hoping for you to return;
In my dreams I see,
That with my heart you play,
And dreaming of you I would die,
Because I want someone there to forever stay;
When you go far and leave me,
I long for your essence,
And only thing that’s keeping me alive,
Is the desire of your romantic presence;
From my loving
Heart please don’t ever go,
And to get you in my arms,
In front of God I would bow;
For you I would happily face,
The dangerous Devil of Death,
And I promise that I’ll love you,
Till my last breath;
When I was thinking of you,
From my eyes tears rolled,
And till the end of time,
Your memories I would behold;
I beg and pray to you,
That please don’t ever leave,
I always say “I love you”,
But I don’t think you believe;
When the sky you’ll explore,
You’ll find me as a star,
But I promise I’ll never leave you,
And not go any far..

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)