Sunday 15 February 2015

It was the day I had my first crush

This is a deep love poem for my crush, deep from my heart.
T'was the day the leaves giggled,
T'was the day the winds whispered
T'was the day the stars peered the sky through.
T'was the day the flowers rejoiced
T'was the day the birds sang
T'was the day I saw you.
T'was the day you had to brush your curls,
T'was the day my eyes met yours
T'was the day you had to stop in your track
T'was the day I bumped into someone for attention that lacked.
T'was the day the lump on my head did not pain
T'was the day I came to love that hitherto dull lane.
T'was the day I saw you smile
T'was the day the fallen guy was petrified for a while.
T'was the day I made up my mind
T'was the day dreaming I spent most time.
T'was the day a thousand feelings rushed
T'was the day I had my first crush.
poems
Read more crush love poems deep from the heart.

2 comments:

We Want To Hear From You :)