Friday 22 August 2014

The Kiss - A Deep Love Poem

A Kiss ? What is a kiss?
The definition of kiss, by Professor of Philosophy:
Kiss is the persecution for the child, ecstasy for the youth and homage for the old.

Professor of English:
Kiss is a noun that is used as a conjunction; it is more common than proper; it is spoken in the plural and it is applicable to all.

Professor of Architecture:
Kiss is a process which builds a solid bond between the two dynamic objects.

Professor of Computer Science:
What is a kiss? It seems to be an undefined variable.

Lets read this Kiss Love Poem by Cupid

In immersed anticipation,
I lay counting the stars;
Waiting for the day to dawn,
For the moment that isn't far.
Cuddling a million times,
Smiling, vexed, anxious, pale;
Brimming with thoughts thousand,
My mind isn't doing well.
When will the darkness fade?
And the orange dye spread around;
I lay reckoning peevishly,
For my heartbeats make the only sound.
How will I tackle and taste,
The juice of your lips,
Losing my nerve maybe,
I'll drink it in sips.
Alike a vampire hungry, All through a millenia,
I'll bite your lips,
To enclose it in my nostalgia.
Holding you dearly my love,
Hugging you so tight,
Never will I leave you O dear,
Never out of my sight.
If ever elixir was made,
It wasn't in some sea deep;
It is there waiting for you,
On your lover's lips.


Keep Reading the Best Love Poems :)

1 comment:

  1. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    sad love

    ReplyDelete

We Want To Hear From You :)