Tuesday 25 February 2014

Let's Be A Pair..



From the depth of my heart,

Strikes a thunder,
Apparently stunning me this idea,
That you aren't near.
A thousand dreams dreamt,
Seas of tears shed,
My heart trying to forget you,
But the love never fades.
Kneeling before God,
Shadows of me so dark,
The very notion of losing you,
Makes me shiver with a spark.
What on the Earth I did,
A crime or a sin;
That you never understood,
My love so deep and keen.
Evading the shackles
That bound me in hell,
I yearned for your love
To be mesmerized by your spell.
They say love never dies,
That it strengthens the soul,
What on the Earth am I doing,
Playing a prank or a troll?
If only you took notice,
Of a guy to love, and to care,
Don't walk away for heaven's sake,
Take my hand; let's be a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)