Saturday 4 January 2014

Everything Reminds Me Of You - A Deep Love Poem

Everything reminds me of you
Poem Written By Rupali Grover
The tick tock of the clock
reminds me how I manage
every second without you
The silence around me
Reminds me of the way I used to laugh with you
As the darkness of the cold night arrives
It reminds me of the warmth of your presence
The fake smile I keep on my face
Asks me every day about your absence
Every tear I shed for you,
Tells me you are not here to wipe it
your princess feels so hopeless
are you going to like it?
Only moon gives me company at the fearful nights
When I'm lost in the memories of our stupid fights
You are not with me on my way
Still I have the fear of losing you away
This stupid heart of mine, still looks around for you
Because I know you miss me more than I do …♥
- Rupali Grover
Want Your Poem To Be Published?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)