Thursday 2 January 2014

If Only....

A Poem by Rupali Grover
If only I had realised
the truthfulness of your eyes
those eyes in which I stayed
who promised your love will never fade
If only I had known
without me you were alone
when you needed me, I wasn't there
those times when I stood for you, were indeed rare
If only I could see
how deeply you loved me
I never valued your existence
may be thats why, now I hate your
absence
If only I had tried
to keep aside my pride
to accept you the way you were
and not to expect anything more
If only I had found
one day you won't be around
you are now, what I miss
with you my life was such a bliss
If only you can forgive
love is all what i'll give
I have realised your love was true
look back boy, I am waiting for you....

(YOU, Yes you! Do you want your poem to be read by readers worldwide? Ofcourse you do !
Submit your poems. Your name and link will be shared with your poem so that those who liked your poem can get to know more about you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)