Wednesday 25 December 2013

I Loved A Swindler

I was watching 'Emotional Atyachar' on UTV Bindass, and there I viewed a story of a 18 year handsome boy, deeply in love with his girlfriend. However, the girl takes him for granted. But the boy never minds it, being so busy in loving her. He gives her expensive gifts everyday to make her happy. A few days later, a tragedy befalls. He is informed that he has cancer, due to which he had been ill a few times before. The family supports him, but the support he yearns is, however, sadly lacking. The girl's visits to him slowly dwindle. After one of his chemotherapy, the boy, straying with wet eyes at the Delhi streets, collapses on a roadside car. While saying sorry, he is taken aback to see what the car contained - his girlfriend kissing another guy!!
This shock seems more heartbreaking than his disease.. My eyes couldn't endure to see more..!
I wrote a poem, as a sympathy to that boy. I dont know if he is alive now, for he reported his story coughing only.
If he is cured, will he be able to love again?
*I LOVED A SWINDLER*
Door slammed in my face,
The door of your heart,
Refraining to stand by me,
On the venerable altar.
If only at time I'd realised,
Not to put my heart at stake,
How could my heart distinguish,
What is real; What is fake?
The charm of your 'so called love',
Enchanting the whole of my soul,
In the couples that lived to eternity,
Our name I had enrolled.
Loving life, in your presence;
Away from the abyss of gloom,
A flower of treachery,
Behind me you bloomed.
Completely blind in your love,
Sailing seas by your side,
How I knew you'd jump the boat,
Leaving me amidst this fatal tide.
I lay here reckoning,
The times you told me falsehoods,
Waiting to ask the Lord a story,
Of my life I never understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)