Wednesday 25 December 2013

The Canopy of Love

The Canopy of Love,
A place of my dreams;
A place to stray about,
Through the romantic sunbeams.
Enchanted by the spell of poems,
And music and songs;
A place you'd like to stay,
For the years lifelong.
No worry, no hatred,
Intriguing my mind;
More and more joy,
Endeavouring to find.
A place with no pebbles,
To hurt me along the way;
Running the race of my life,
Accompanied by a fay.
The fragrance of love,
With its specks pink and blurr,
Living in it each day,
More of it to procure.
Its lovely walls extending,
To every realm of the good.,
A place to get out and cherish,
When down is your mood.
Daffodils, lilies, roses, tulips,
Everywhere I would see,
In the canopy of love,
Dancing without any glee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)