Saturday 10 January 2015

To my beloved.


This is a deep love poem to my beloved.

The light shade of mascara,
Embelleshing the blue depth of your eyes ;
How I wish to drown in it,
Leaving behind the foes and fies.
How those cute curls,
That flow down thy spine,
Make my eyes scintillate
By the grace of their shine.
Is that your smile,
That curve on your lips,
Or is it just a rainbow illusory
Whose but one colour I want to sip?
No rose has this fragrance
One that radiates from you
Thou hast cast an eternal effulgence
By your scent divine and true.
The edges of your bodice
Are not they masterpieces indeed?
Perchance He himself created you
To join someone solitary in a stride.?
The very melody, the hymn;
Oh is it not your voice?
To befuddled to decipher at first,
In joy I danced and rejoiced.
Words are wind, they say
And thine bring sweet tidings
Wisdom from you I savour
But music is what is impinged.
How you stand so still ; your skirt swiftly swaying
My heart leaps in my throat :
'Will you walk with me darling?'
A gentle gradual nod, a nod of you so ambivalent
Yet I know what it means,
And I should not more rant.


Also read How to write a love poem?

1 comment:

  1. I remembered my ex after reading this love poem.
    Here are some love images that you can use on your blog

    ReplyDelete

We Want To Hear From You :)