Saturday 14 June 2014

WITHOUT YOU I AM NOTHING


Flying high in the sky
Looking deep inside
But when I will fall
All I know I will call

Tears fall unseen inside
Fear digging deep and hide
All I need courage to say bye
I am not a hard fighting guy

If you ever go away from me
It will be all dark everywhere
No shine and light to see
Even eyes refuse to peek

No words comes out
Silent prevails around
Mind stopped thinking
All logic fails linking

Oxygen is useless without you
Life is colourless and dull
Only you can give me life
Otherwise there is so much strife

Whenever I am in pain I remember you
Your thinking gives me relief so much
Even though you are not near me
Your positive vibration I can see

You are my confidence to grow
You promise to be with me
Every season we will be together
Dancing and shouting around

I cannot see tears in your eyes
My heart will break and cry
We have seen our destiny together
Never leave me alone in any weather

Our heart holds the truth of life
I know the voice of yours so nice
Which keep shouting and calling my name
Echoing and vibrating in my mind frame

Sweet songs we will sing aloud
I keep teasing you until you shout
Again just to love you more as I do
Kissing and hugging so true

You say me millions things
All unspoken words I see
Try to catch and make sense
How much deep and dense

Keep tracing your daily feed
From morning to night
I love to ask every how about
Whether you are sad or high on cloud

Lost in your dream is what I love
Feeling your every action and thought
The way you smile is so killer
No action is as much thriller

Without you my life will be void
The puzzle which remain unsolved
I see everything in you so clear
No doubt left behind to hear

My happiness has no meaning without you
Even all love songs will be so pathetic
No music will suit my ear
I will find everywhere fear

I will be emotionless from inside
No look will charm me anymore
Take my hand and cross me through
You are the only one who knew

I will follow you as shadow in your life
And protect you from all evil eyes
Every day I will crave for your warm embrace
This will remind me our first ever kiss

We will draw our own rainbow
So colourful and exuberant
Full with love and trust
Spreading like huge lust

Your beauty will make my day
Your heart is pretty always I say
Full of kind and generosity
That multiplies with full velocity

Your tender touch can revive anyone
Whoever is so desperate to survive
Everyone is hungry of love
Never leave there sight

Promise me you never leave me
How hard we will fight
Always remember you're in my heart
This always calls you back.

This is a love poem by Sandeep Kumar
                                                       Also read We don't deserve









No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)