Wednesday 11 June 2014

IN MY ARMS


Darling you don’t need to worry
Just look at me I am standing for you
Opening my arms wide spread
Just to embrace you and lost forever

My grips are strong
Don’t fear of fall
No will touch you
God is with you too

I will protect you through thick and thin
Have faith in me throughout life
We both enjoy the song of nature
Hold my hand and flow altogether

Lot to feel and enjoy together
Keep pace with me until
I am looking at you and
Completely lost as I stand

My touch makes you feel better
Stay close to me forever
I understand what you need
As our journey keep on speed

Love is like fire which spread fast
Keep a distance otherwise it burn haste
Never force to go in someone’s arms
As it will burns to ashes when harms

Melt into my arms like chocolate
Your flavour is so amazing to taste
Keep me into your arms until I fall asleep
Because I always want you to keep.

This is a love poem by Sandeep Kumar
Also read Happy you came back


No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)