Sunday 15 December 2013

Why Always Me?

"Why Always Me"
Why always me,

Gets the heart broken?

Why always my true feelings,

Remain unspoken?

You showed me,

Such a lot fantasies,


I dreamed it way too much;


Playing together in the daisies..


I got attached to you so fast,


And hoped the setbacks would settle;


My world for you was so vast,


And you made it so little.


Why me, to your love fell a pray,


Why, dreaming of you, I'd idly lay.


Why you crushed all my feelings in a second,


Why I considered you, an Angel from Heaven..


Why you stared at me,


Though I wanted much more,


Why you threw me out of your heart,


And I kept you in the core..


Why now, why you ignore me?


Why, at first, you became my destiny.

.
Why, why you proved love a lie,


Why, why you bade that last goodbye..


If you still care,


Answer all my 'why's,


Please come back to me,


Fear no word from me; No fies...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)