Friday 20 December 2013

Ever Embraced in Love.

 The first time I saw you,
My heart blew with the wind,
Your beauty and thoughts of you, 
Invaded my lonely mind. 
Within a second I felt an urge, 
I wanted to talk to you, 
The next second my feelings did converge, 
With the words 'I love you'. 
It was so pleasing, 
To hear your "I love you too", 
I felt rising in the air, 
Thank you for holding me too. 
It was too quick that I hardly knew, 
I was too deep down in loving you. 
You being my side, 
I conquered the setbacks, 
You were the one to console me,
On times I was taken aback. 
You held my hand, 
While crossing the flames of fire, 
We won all the challenges, 
But never did you tire. 
I am so blessed, 
To have you in my life, 
And I'm waiting too impatiently, 
To make you my wife. 
Take me in your arms, 
And let us the world show, 
We two are forever together, 
Ever embraced in love, 
Ever embraced in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)