Tuesday 6 May 2014

All Out Of Love

This is a Sad Love Poem by Rick Bertrand.

All Out Of Love


My love has up and gone away, my face wet with tears of sorrow.
I lie myself down today, not looking for a tomorrow.
Tired of all love lost, and the pain that does soon follow.
My life is all but done, for my heart is all but hollow.


No more will I fall in love, nor will I give my heart away,
My heart is always emptied out, and I am left in dismay.
So I will just sit here and cry, let the tears fall to my face,
Let out all the pain built up, get rid of the disgrace.


I will live my life empty of love, I will wallow in the pain,
I shall pay the price of foolishness, until I’m fully drained.
All this in one long night, for I am not looking for a tomorrow,
Now I lay me down to sleep, so I can dream in blissful sorrow.


This is a love poem by Rick Bertrand.
Read All The Love Poems By Rick Bertrand

If you liked this sad love poem by Rick, you may also like reading more free love poems, such asHe Left, a poem on breakup and departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)