Wednesday 14 May 2014

A Million Miles Away From You


best love poems

This is a long distance relationship poem by Rick Bertrand.

A Million Miles Away

Resting in a field of Lilia’s
My thoughts wander to you,
Far away in another world,
We shall never have our due.

Past the moon, past the stars,
Your light shines dimly through,
But I focus on your center core,
For that is what I love true.

Can you see me from where you are?
Do you dream with me in mind?
Do you imagine me in your arms?
Will you come back to me in time?

I lay here in this bed of Lilia’s
With only you in my heart.
Wishing we were together again,
And not so far apart..


If you were searching for the best love poems on distance relationships, you may also like to read the love poem Distance In Relationships

Read More True Love Poems by browsing this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)