Wednesday 30 April 2014

WARM FINGERS


I remember when we met first
Under a shed in a rainy day
Bus came and hauls in front
You slipped and I hold your hand

Your soft and warm hand energize me
Like current flows through body
In that chilling weather you summarize
I had a glance of yours and vaporize

We become good friends
Exchanged our numbers
Had coffee and travel together
Come closer within short time

We fixed out date to meet one day
I had every arrangement done
You came with a freshness of smile
I hugged you polite and sublime

We talked a lot about each other
Holding hands and kisses
Then I took you in my bed
To let soft fingers spread

I shiver with your touch
Pulling you more closer
Warm hands doing its part
I pray to god, don’t make us apart

As your warm fingers reaching every part
My cold body becomes excited so far
Our love and excitement reaches peak
Souls on fire do it quick.

This is a love poem by

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)