Sunday 6 April 2014

I Am Alive For You



I AM ALIVE FOR YOU - A Love Poem by Rishabh Gouthi



I won’t leave you alone at any point,
Even If I know I gonna lose every bit of mine,
I may get hurt but will always try to put up a smile,
With all my words all,
I gonna try is to make you feel the joy,
I am in and around at every phase of your life,
I will be there when your sad,
And won’t mind walking away if that can make u smile,
Well I can do lots for you ,
And can give away a lot,
Can even make loads of promises ,
But not all actions can be expressed in words,
I am around forever,
Till I breath my last,
Because my last breath is gonna when you breath your.

This is a love poem submitted by Rishabh Gouthi for the Poetry Contest
Also Read The Love Poem Too Many Holes In My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)