Monday 14 April 2014

Beguiling Beauty


Beguiling Beauty - A Love Poem By Ronnie Doe



Minding my business
Like I usually do
Having me a Guinness
With a buddy or two

When all of a sudden
In walks this pretty girl
Straight from Heaven's Garden
To my pathetic world

Inside of the barroom
You could hear a pin drop
As lingering perfume
Brought each heart to a stop
With a voice so calming
Pretty girl was styling
Bewitching and charming
Beauty was beguiling

Minding my business
Quickly came to a halt
Saying "oh my goodness
A lady without fault"

With makeup well applied
The right amount of blush
Pounding wouldn't subside
When I felt our hands touch

With this pretty coquette
Winking flirtatiously
My palms began to sweat
I acted nervously

Being her chosen man
I thought I was styling
I couldn't understand
Beauty was beguiling

Minding my business
Seemed like a good idea
Engulfed with dizziness
With this girl sitting here

Excited and enthralled
My heart was beating fast
Because this living doll
Was wiggling her ass

Being so alluring
Heart continued to pound
Fact she was adoring
I gladly bought each round

But when the night ended
Was no longer smiling
Girl had just pretended
Beauty was beguiling.
This is a love poem by Ronald Doe. To Read More Love Poems by Ronnie, Go to Poetry By Ronnie Doe
You May Also Like To Read The Love Poem THE ROAD TO LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)