Friday 27 December 2013

Family Friend Poems : An awesome poetry forum for the poets

We write poems. Readers read them. But what if, we write poems and other poets read them? Review them? Comment on them?
What more does a poet want!
We artists usually strive to get our creations viewed by the artists we admire. The contentment of getting a poem reviewed and rated by another poet, getting ideas from them, makes up a poet more confident with his poems. I was searching for such type of forum when Google redirected me to Family Friend Poems . I signed up, posted poems, rated them. I am now in touch with the best of poets! I find a few of them regularly reading my poems and guiding me about my pros and cons. It is now, I think, that the real adventure in the realm of poetry begins. I suggest every one there who got this talent to write and rhyme and express to join it. Thanks. Stay tuned for more posts.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)