Saturday 28 December 2013

Can You See The Pain?

This is a long love poem on pain in love .


It is raining outside,
I can see the rain;
My heart is crying too,
Can you see the pain?
Today I saw you,
Again my heart throbbed,
Running to my room,
The tears were sobbed.
A glare of you,
Pleases me with tyranny;
Then I peek into reality,
'Cause you aren't my destiny.
I always wonder,
Why we did date?
If I had to remain only,
A lifeless lovesicken bait.
God must be smiling,
For I am all tears down.
The world laughs over my fate,
I have become a clown.
When the twilight is fading,
And I mourn in graveyards;
Do you ever think of me,
This 'crazy for you "retard"?'
Only for a look of you,
I still cross your lane.
Only you are the cure for me,
You've made me insane.
Shattered heart of mine,
With each part yelling your name;
I am a downtrodden 'retard' again,
And you float over clouds of fame.
Finally gulping the tears,
In the end of this game,
Idiocy of me unceased
And I still revere your name.
All I can see outside,
Is heavy horrible rain;
But my heart is crying too,
Can't you see the pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)