Saturday 31 October 2015

Crush of Dreams

This love poem for my crush who is in my dreams lately.

Crush of Dreams
O mystery of mind
Giver of chills
And fluttering feels.
Eternal blur
Such is thy beauty
An evasion from wordly oblivion
To a sultry sanity.

On your smile
Tomes I could deconstruct
Only if I find in me
Moments to spare
From your contours;
My halcyon composure gives away
My silly gaucherie, nay, discomfort awakened
differently, when fixed by your fey glare.

My doldrums forgotten
Squirming as I stand
My legs in their eternal dither
As I blush - and that shake of your head
Sends my heart sprawling
In blossoming cherry bottom
Flushed and late to recover
Too stubborn in its happy stead.

Crush of Dreams
Have you mercy
Perchance a tidbit of it to spare
To cease sundering
A mortal's composure?

As I make my way
To slip into oblivion and clear my head
Of you, O dear
Let this not be said
You were devoid of clemency
To your only lover.



Have a crush too? Read my first crush, a love poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)