Monday 21 April 2014

UNKNOWN GIRL



I don’t know
Why I need you?
What I will do with you?
What matters me?

Is it a feeling?
Growing inside me
To get you forever
Belonging with me?

What feeling I have for you?
What craves to get you?
Unnoticeable things happening
All around it’s you and me

Did you bind me with unseen?
Can I even free from you sin?
You cannot do this to me
I don’t belongs to you

Go away and find new
Capture his heart and prow
I am not there to throw
As a garbage bag know

Random road lead me here
This is what it matter
Crossing head mingled over
Now no time for prayer

Things getting worse
Escape is only hope
Put me inside a box
Where I can find spot

Speeding like darkness
River suggest deep down bed
Longing is not enough
Forecast is so tough.

This is a sad poem by





No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)