Saturday 26 April 2014

The First Romance Night - A Sonnet


This is a Romantic Love Poem Sonnet by Prathamesh Deshmukh, the author of this blog having the best romantic love poems ever!




With the sun that sets and hides,
Start a new voyage in dim light;
Little away from the rain-splattered window,
Cuddle and giggle a groom and bride.
As I taste the sweetness of her neck,
I see in her eyes; the love so genuine,
She runs her fingers in my hair,
Oh how I love this feminine!
The talc of rose on her back,
And her tingling touch arouse my senses;
With her hands embracing me, she rises
Leaning above the bed to cup my face.
Sipping elixir I feel as I taste her mouth,
Knowing she is mine; my hands stray south.



You May Also Like - Lets Be A Pair - Another Romantic Love Poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)