Sunday 12 January 2014

I Wish To Own Your Heart In My Next Birth


Today I saw him after a long time,
He still looks the same
With another girl holding his hand,
And whispering his name
For a while I went in flashback
To the memories in my heart
That was hidden in a corner
Hidden, to make a new start
He seemed to be cheerful
By that bright smile on his face
May be she was so good
That she took over my place
Then I thought who cares?
He is not mine
It’s his own entire wish
It’s good, I mean its fine
Why it didn't work with us
I had no strong reason
May be weren't meant to be together
That was luck's decision
I saw that girl holding his hand
Which, once I used to hold
She stood wearing his coat, which he used to give me
To protect me from cold
What was happening to me?
Am I jealous of her?
I think, yes I was,
As I remembered how much happy we were
I had tried to move on
But it didn't seem possible for me
Why our relationship ended
It wasn't meant to be
Then that question came in my mind
Did he cherish the memories of our past?
When we had decided to be together
Till we breathe our last
I guess he didn't
Because he has gone far away
And I am here from where we separated
At that unlucky time of May
So I still pray for his well being
because he is the nicest guy on the Earth
Although we can't be together in this life
I hope to get him in my next birth..
- Rupali Grover

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Want To Hear From You :)